My name is Arettie Stone. I believe in Christ and would like to share my beliefs in Him and some other religious beliefs that I have. That will include taking scriptures from The Holy Bible, The Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, and the Pearl of Great Price. If I have eventually proven to be wrong in what I believe, so be it. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at arettiestone92@gmail.com.

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

With Us Through the Dark

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."
~ Psalms 23:4

There is a lot of evil in the world today. If you have not already faced a difficult trial in which it feels like you may be walking through that valley mentioned in Psalms, then you probably will at some point in your life. However, we do not need to be afraid of the evils as long as we rely on the Lord. The Lord can and will stand beside us and help us. He is our rod to hold onto. He will help us stay standing. When we are afraid, we can turn to the Lord, and He will comfort us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment