My name is Arettie Stone. I believe in Christ and would like to share my beliefs in Him and some other religious beliefs that I have. That will include taking scriptures from The Holy Bible, The Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, and the Pearl of Great Price. If I have eventually proven to be wrong in what I believe, so be it. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at arettiestone92@gmail.com.

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Patience in Tribulation

"And again, be patient in tribulation until I come; and, behold, I come quickly, and my reward is with me, and they who have sought me early shall find rest to their souls. Even so. Amen."
~ Doctrine and Covenants 54:10

Even when things get hard, we need to remember to be patient. The Lord will not abandon us. However, trials will help us to learn and grow. If we will be patient and look unto the Lord, He will bless us. The Lord is coming, and with Him comes rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment