My name is Arettie Stone. I believe in Christ and would like to share my beliefs in Him and some other religious beliefs that I have. That will include taking scriptures from The Holy Bible, The Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, and the Pearl of Great Price. If I have eventually proven to be wrong in what I believe, so be it. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at arettiestone92@gmail.com.

Monday, June 8, 2020

Inviteth and Enticeth

"But behold, that which is of God inviteth and enticeth to do good continually; wherefore, everything which inviteth and enticeth to do good, and to love God, and to serve him, is inspired of God."
~ Moroni 7:13

Everything good comes from God. As we serve and love others, we show that we are serving and loving God. It's hard to be in the wrong when you are trying your best to just do good and follow the invitations of the Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment