My name is Arettie Stone. I believe in Christ and would like to share my beliefs in Him and some other religious beliefs that I have. That will include taking scriptures from The Holy Bible, The Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, and the Pearl of Great Price. If I have eventually proven to be wrong in what I believe, so be it. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at arettiestone92@gmail.com.

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Counsel with the Lord

"Counsel with the Lord in all thy doings, and he will direct thee for good; yea, when thou liest down at night lie down unto the Lord, that he may watch over you in your sleep; and when thou risest in the morning let they heart be full of thanks unto God; and if ye do these things, ye shall be lifted up at the last day."
~ Alma 37:37

Whenever you make a decision, make sure to include the Lord. You don't need to ask him what you should eat for lunch each day, but decisions such as choosing a college, who to marry, or even who should be your friends are decisions in which you should consult the Lord. Remember to talk to the Lord both in the morning and in the evening. Thank the Lord for all He gives you. If you will do these things, you will be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment