My name is Arettie Stone. I believe in Christ and would like to share my beliefs in Him and some other religious beliefs that I have. That will include taking scriptures from The Holy Bible, The Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, and the Pearl of Great Price. If I have eventually proven to be wrong in what I believe, so be it. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at arettiestone92@gmail.com.

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Holy Spirit

"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true;"
~ Alma 18:34

We are created after the image of God. We have the great gift of the Holy Ghost if we will invite it into our lives. God will call and guide us through His Spirit. His Spirit speaks of things that are just and true. When we are doing God's work, it is His Spirit that will convert others to a knowledge of the truth. Trust in the Lord, for He will lead you.

No comments:

Post a Comment