My name is Arettie Stone. I believe in Christ and would like to share my beliefs in Him and some other religious beliefs that I have. That will include taking scriptures from The Holy Bible, The Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, and the Pearl of Great Price. If I have eventually proven to be wrong in what I believe, so be it. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at arettiestone92@gmail.com.

Saturday, June 6, 2020

A Saving Faith

"And behold, he preached the word unto your fathers, and a mighty change was also wrought in their hearts, and they humbled themselves and put their trust in the true and living God. And behold, they were faithful until the end; therefore they were saved."
~ Alma 5:13

We need to become converted to the Lord. If we do, we will be saved. However, conversion to the Lord is more than a one-time event. We must be faithful and continually humble ourselves before the Lord. If we are willing to do this and endure our trials, holding fast to the Lord, we can and will be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment