My name is Arettie Stone. I believe in Christ and would like to share my beliefs in Him and some other religious beliefs that I have. That will include taking scriptures from The Holy Bible, The Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, and the Pearl of Great Price. If I have eventually proven to be wrong in what I believe, so be it. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at arettiestone92@gmail.com.

Friday, June 12, 2020

Build Your Wisdom Upon Understanding

"Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established:"
~ Proverbs 24:3

We need to make sure that we are built upon wisdom. In order to make sure we are being wise, we need to make sure that we understand. We can only make truly wise decisions when we have an understanding. So, build up your wisdom upon understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment