My name is Arettie Stone. I believe in Christ and would like to share my beliefs in Him and some other religious beliefs that I have. That will include taking scriptures from The Holy Bible, The Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, and the Pearl of Great Price. If I have eventually proven to be wrong in what I believe, so be it. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at arettiestone92@gmail.com.

Sunday, June 7, 2020

I Recommend Thee Unto God

"But behold, my son, I recommend thee unto God, and I trust in Christ that thou wilt be saved; and I pray unto God that we will spare they life, to witness the return of his people unto them, or their utter destruction; for I know that they must perish except they repent and return unto him."
~ Moroni 9:22

We should be striving to bring people unto Christ, for He is our Saviour. We need to come unto Christ ourselves as well. We all need to depend and come unto Christ. If we have a friend who has lost their way, gently try to bring them back. We want to save as many souls as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment