My name is Arettie Stone. I believe in Christ and would like to share my beliefs in Him and some other religious beliefs that I have. That will include taking scriptures from The Holy Bible, The Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, and the Pearl of Great Price. If I have eventually proven to be wrong in what I believe, so be it. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at arettiestone92@gmail.com.

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Let Us Stand Together

"And the Lord is near, and he justifieth me. Who will contend with me? Let us stand together. Who is mine adversary? Let him come near me, and I will smite him with the strength of my mouth."
~2 Nephi 7:8

The Lord stands with us. As the Lord's people, we are supposed to stand together, united not divided. We can find strength in numbers. It is good to not stand alone. We can protect others and have their protection if we stand united. In the Lord's church, we will not be alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment