My name is Arettie Stone. I believe in Christ and would like to share my beliefs in Him and some other religious beliefs that I have. That will include taking scriptures from The Holy Bible, The Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, and the Pearl of Great Price. If I have eventually proven to be wrong in what I believe, so be it. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at arettiestone92@gmail.com.

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

An Instrument in the Lord's Hands

"Nevertheless, after much tribulation, the Lord did hear my cries, and did answer my prayers, and has made me an instrument in his hands in bringing so many of you to a knowledge of his truth."
-Mosiah 23:10

Everyone struggles in life. The Lord hears us in our pains and wants to help us. He wants to help others too, but they aren't always willing to listen. We need to be instruments in the Lord's hands. We need to not be afraid to spread the truths that we know about Christ. Be willing to do what the Lord asks, even when it is hard. The Lord wants all of His children to come back to Him, but sometimes others need a friend in front of them who is willing to help them. Sometimes it is better for those who have struggled to bring people to Christ - someone that they know they can relate to - rather than a heavenly messenger. Be willing to be the person that the Lord uses to help others come to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment