My name is Arettie Stone. I believe in Christ and would like to share my beliefs in Him and some other religious beliefs that I have. That will include taking scriptures from The Holy Bible, The Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, and the Pearl of Great Price. If I have eventually proven to be wrong in what I believe, so be it. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at arettiestone92@gmail.com.

Friday, March 20, 2020

Angels Charged Over Thee

"There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways."
~Psalms 91:10-11

The Lord is always watching out for us. He sends angels unto us to make sure that we are protected. As long as we do not accept the evil into our lives, we will be protected from it. Angels are watching over us, even when it may not seem like it. They are sent by the Lord. They can and will help us if we will pay attention and listen to them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment